Thursday, April 5, 2012

I'm back!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm back and I'm married now!!

It seems like it's been forever since I last blogged to you (because it has been), but I'm back and ready to share with you the whole story days leading up to the wedding, girls night, the rehearsal dinner, wedding, and stories from our honeymoon!

I would like to start off for thanking everyone for all the love and support.  Bryan and I are so appreciative of our friends and family for being there with us every step of the way and encouraging us wholeheartedly.  I would also like to thank Disney FairyTale Weddings, our wonderful wedding planner Diane, Seth-our videographer, and Nate & Jensey Root for helping to make our wedding so incredibly perfect.  Our wedding was everything we could have imagined and more.  

I promise I will be back soon with fun stories and pictures to share, but for now...

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment